What’s Good y’all
Been a minute since I wrote, I know, been a whole lot goin on, been doin what I can to keep my head up, this business is tough, not complainin’, just keepin it 100, but I’m still in it, I know I still got y’all, and y’all still got my back so I guess it ain’t all bad after all..
Speakin of which, I want to take this opportunity to thank everybody for goin out and gettin the music, let’s me know what I do still matters, a very comforting thing to know these days, big shout out to everybody that came to the meet and greets and showed up at the instores, I appreciate that, I really love it when I can see you and thank you personally, that really means a whole lot to me, not on no music business stuff, just real talk, there’s no Musiq Soulchild with out the people, so again, I cant thank you enough..
I thought I would’ve more to say, but I think I said all I can say, at least for now..
I just really wanted to say thank you, and let y’all know how much I love y’all and appreciate all the support..
Got more comin…
Stay tuned for tour dates where I’ll be comin to a hood near you..
- Chris Brown: I Can’t Focus On Wife-ing Rihanna
- Ne-Yo Talks ‘R.E.D.’ And A&R Role At Motown
- Trevor Jackson Shoots Music Video With Zendaya Coleman
- Bobbi Kristina And Nick Gordon Relationship In Focus On ‘The Houstons’
- Ne-Yo Discusses ‘R.E.D.’, Sia Collaboration And Drawing Skills
- Trey Songz Sings ‘Chapter V’ Songs, Talks About The New Album
- Tyrese, Ginuwine, Tank & More Attend WMG BET Awards After Party
- Robin Thicke ‘All Tied Up’ Video